G has been in Ottawa for the last two and half days so F and I have been muddling through on our own. Other than finding out he took the last two bottles of wine with him on his trip, it's gone pretty well.
Last night, K, R, C, and W came over for K's birthday dinner. F was a little wound up...K wondered where the quiet girl had gone. After having to haul her off to the stairs and give her a talking to, I wondered where she went too. As usual, the girls played with pretty much every toy in F's room, which meant a very big mess. At least they didn't tp the upstairs again.
Today, I picked up F from daycare to discover she had a headache and a fever (38.1 C). Fevers are highly unusual for her so I'm suspecting it's no school tomorrow. She started feeling better after the Tylenol hit...she didn't think she needed to go to bed of course.
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment