George got to put Faith to bed tonight (since tonight is the season finale of 24!! and I'm completely addicted). So, he got to experience her normal flights of conversational fancy that tend to happen just before she goes to bed, usually when she's sitting on the toilet. She apparently does her best thinking there...similar to George.
Tonight she informed George that he was going to die a week after she got married. OK.
He said he'd like to see his grandchildren. She thought this would be alright. Then she wanted to know if he would like to be Grampa or Papa. He wasn't sure, so she informed he should think about it and tell her in the morning.
Today, we also visited Faith's old babysitter who gave her a My Little Pony memory game. This afternoon I worked upstairs while George and Faith played downstairs. When I came down, she wanted to play the game with me. When I asked George if they had played it as well, he said about 30 times. Seriously. I played it four times myself. We have definitely redeemed the value off this gift in playing hours, and in just one afternoon.
Monday, May 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment