Friday, January 30, 2009

Random list

We finally had Blake's birthday party last weekend, after he recovered from pneumonia (apparently a small case in his right upper lobe according to his xray).

Faith helped me get ready for the event. We made cupcakes and tried to tidy so people think we don't live like pigs on a day to day basis (even though we do). It all went well, including have lots of extra space now that our basement is done. Karen and I even played pool! And, miraculously I won due to a wayward eight ball.

So, after chili, cupcakes, and ice cream (also beer and wine), we declared another birthday party a success.

Anyway, I was doing some more cleaning this week (what's up with that?), and found a random list that Faith had written before the party, each item with a little checkmark beside it:

Blake's Birthday Party
  • music
  • cupcakes
  • presents
  • love
Cue melting hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment