I was sitting on the floor one morning looking through a file folder, when out of nowhere Blake leaned over my shoulder and said, "Helloooo gorgeous!" George started to laugh hilariously from the bathroom. Hmmm.
Faith on why she needs new shoes: "I can't help it if I need to look good."
Blake to George as they were doing odd jobs one weekend: "I think we need a beer."
Blake: "Why is Naomi sick?"
Me: "She has a bug."
Blake: "Why did she eat a bug?"
This morning, upon waking up, Blake said groggily, while scratching his bum, "I'm hungry."
Me: "What would you like to eat?"
Scratchy-voiced Blake: "Something healthy."
Me: (Internal: Parenting high five!) "Apple?"
Scratchy-voiced Blake: "Yes."
Looking back on this, I haven't covered Faith's sayings very well, mostly because she likes to censor me now. ("Mom, you're not going to put this on your blog are you?"). I will try to be more balanced in the future. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment