Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday Stills: Weeds & Grasses

We have enough of the Sunday Stills challenge this week: weeds and grasses. I spent a little time pulling out weeds this weekend, and this dandelion was one of the victims.

IMG_6497-54-20110528

The fields of dandelions have been quite spectacular this year. I took Blake out last weekend just to have a little fun taking pictures with the dandelions. It was the middle of the day, so the light isn't the greatest but he had a good time picking up weeds, sticks and rocks and I had fun with my "model".

Dandelion field

5 comments:

  1. Very nice shots, like them both, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! They really are a pretty flower, despite being so noxious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! that first shot is beautiful! What a wonderful shot with Blake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:39 PM

    Excellent macro shot..:-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful and artistic shots! I love them both.

    ReplyDelete