Sunday, February 26, 2006

The Apple Dumpling Gang

It's been a little crazy around here for awhile, so I've been woefully bad at keeping up with the blog.

Last weekend, F-- and I headed home to hear stories about Mom and dad's trip to Australia and New Zealand. We didn't hear all 60 hours of Dad's new stories, but we got a good start on it.

G-- survived the two days without us. He's totally swamped with work as TAX SEASON is now here. As F-- says, "Poor daddy."

This weekend, I introduced F-- to the movie "The Apple Dumpling Gang" (an old Disney movie with Don Knotts and Tim Conway). I remembered really liking this movie when I was a kid, so I picked it up from the library. At first she thought it was pretty boring. Then she asked to watch it again. :)

Today, we watched the closing ceremonies of the Olympics. At the point where they were talking about the summer Olympics in China, F-- smirked and said, "Mommy, they said a bad word on TV."

"What?" I asked.

"They said China!" she replied.

It took me a second to clue in. "No, they said China...that's a country. You're thinking of va-gina."

What a kid! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment