It was Grandparents Day yesterday at F--'s JK class. Gramma and Grampa M-- came up for the event, which included crafts, a gift, and cupcakes made be the JKs. (F-- ate two...well one and a half and Grampa got the other half.)
Gramma stayed on at the class for the whole morning (F-- wouldn't let her leave). Then they got to go out to Tim Horton's for "the usual"--bagel with strawberry cream cheese, NOT toasted, chocolate milk, and a chocolate and a vanilla timbit. While sitting in Tim's, a guy with a shaved head, earrings, and lots of muscles sat down next to them. F-- thought this very strange and leaned over to whisper in Gramma's ear, "Gramma, that man has earrings!" At least she whispered.
They also hit the Dollar Store in town, where F-- "cuted" her way into a new doll, a bracelet, hair bands, and hair ties. When I asked why the new doll, Grampa said, "Well, she looked at the dolls and said 'How cute!', and what could I do?" Sucker! :)
We also had a nice fish dinner last night in honour of Ash Wednesday. I pretty much smothered the fish in cheese, tomatoes, onions, and garlic so they were well hidden, and G-- and I actually at them.
Mom and I got started on her Australia/New Zealand trip scrapbook. Soooo many pictures (and soooo many stories for Dad to tell). :)
Thursday, March 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment