Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The crazy month of June, and a little chocolate on the side

June was a crazy month...hence not too many blog posts. The month started off with me getting shingles (not fun), then the middle of the month was crazy, crazy time at work. Finally the second last week of the month was a trip to Belgium!

The Belgium trip was amazing. Lots of hard work, but also some sight seeing for me as I had to stay over the weekend until Sunday morning. I spent two nights in Brussels in the city center, wandering the streets and seeing some fascinating architecture and culture. Saturday, I hopped the train to Brugges where everywhere you turn it looks like a postcard.

I also did some souvenir shopping...mostly lots of Belgium chocolate. Karen and Rob helped out with Faith the week I was gone, so I brought them back some chocolate from Brugges. Although I didn't witness the eating of the chocolate, they assured me it tasted great. They also sent me a picture of one of the chocolates from the box. I didn't realize I was getting them the risque chocolates! I wonder if that meant they tasted better.?

Belgian chocolate?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment