Thursday, October 12, 2006

It snowed!

Today was our first snowfall. As I drove home from work, I started to see snow dusting the ground in shaded spots. When I got to the daycare, the kids were super excited that they got to see snow.

When Faith and I got home, we had snow on the front lawn so we ran inside to put on her boots and grab the camera. By the time we got back outside, the wind had whipped up and it was snowing again! We snapped a couple of pictures with Faith holding her hat down on her head.

My neighbour yelled out, "Robin, so this is all your fault!"

As we ran back into the garage to escape the blowing snow, I couldn't help thinking he was right. :)

When George came home later, he brought a snowball into the house to throw at Faith. She wanted to save it, so it's now sitting in hour freezer. The first taste of winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment