Since I've gone back to work, Faith has decided that George's version of the morning routine is not as good as mine. So, we've been having a few adjustment issues. So far, these have manifested as her getting up in the middle of the night to tell me she can't sleep and needs me to "snuggle with her", and then waking up at 6:00 in the morning to have breakfast with me. Although I enjoy talking with her before I leave for work, I don't enjoy the cranky creature that emerges at the end of the day from lack of sleep.
Thinking back, it took about two weeks for her to like the way I did the morning routine when I took over from George when I started mat leave, so I'm taking the "this too shall pass philosophy". And, putting her to bed earlier.
Oh...and Blake so far could care less. He seems pretty happy to get a different place to play every day. Plus, he's getting a better menu at the sitters than at our place. I mean, he's had homemade cheese bread for goodness sake!
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment