Sunday, December 20, 2009

Artist in training


Artist in training
Originally uploaded by Robin's Nest3
Faith received a paint-by-number of a horse scene for Christmas, and is madly working away at it so that she can give it to her Dad as a Christmas present (don't tell!).

I used to do these all the time when I was a kid, so it gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling to see my daughter sitting at the kitchen table doing the same thing I did about 20 years ago.

Next to horses, art is her next love. Although not the art she does at school. "At school unless it's something I can do without being told what to do, I don't like it."

Today she declared that "I'm going to be an artist when I grow up." An artist who loves horses, and has really good math marks. A great combination in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment