So, I spent Monday in bed groaning and moaning, with the Olympics on in the background as I drifted in and out of sleep.
The kids, however, have gotten into the Olympics, and are learning how to cheer on our athletes. At one point yesterday, I woke up enough to watch the final race of Snow Cross (a rollicking good sport). Downstairs I could hear George and the kids cheering on Mike Robertson, the Canadian who led most of the way through the final race, until the US guy, Seth Wescott, took the lead. As they were getting closer to the finish line, I could hear, "GO! GO! GO!" downstairs, and when the US guy won, over the din I heard Blake emit a loud, "Shiiiiiiitttt!"
George denies this actually happened. But, we'll see when we cheer on the next Canadian during a race or hockey game. I'm wondering what will come out of Blake's mouth then.

No comments:
Post a Comment