Saturday, February 13, 2010

Moved by infinite extension

This morning I had the strangest invitation to join a flickr group in my Inbox.

charles@米魯燒肉 has invited you to be a member of
米魯藝廊ibeer art gallery,Taiwan(your best 5 a day).

flickr has many different groups that people can post to, with or without invitation. But, I'd never been invited to one, and what the heck is an "ibeer art gallery" anyway? So, I went on to flickr to do some more investigation. And, yes, there really is a group called ibeer art gallery. And what is the group's mission? Even stranger:

ibeer is a yakiniku restaurant with
Happy selling yakiniku
Carefully adhere to delicious
As a service and sharing the spirit of the house ibeer

Because the owner and staff people who love photography
2005 opening date has accumulated tens of thousands of photos

Now this set up ibeer art Gallery
Welcome to share your photography
So moved by infinite extension!

Mmmm....while this is an intriguing, and strangely constructed ESL explanation, I'm going to say "No thanks" to being moved by infinite extension.

Now, back to the olympics!

No comments:

Post a Comment