Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday Stills: Green

The Sunday Stills challenge this week, The Color Green, had me thinking for a bit until I looked a little more closely around the house.

The first one is the front of the rock'n'roll guitar Blake got for his birthday...he can actually play cords on it as her rocks out to "I'm gonna rock'n'roll all night..."

Green Dragon

And, another mystery photo to figure out...
Dragon Hat from Aunt Kim

I'll give you a much better idea...

Dragon Hat from Aunt Kim

Thanks to my very willing model...he's suddenly become a poser.
Dragon Hat from Aunt Kim

His Aunt Kim made him a new dragon hat that covers his ears. It's fantastic!

10 comments:

  1. Love the last photo, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hat, I'd wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos. That guitar is cool and the hat is really cool too. I love homemade stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laughing here. Great shots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots, awesome winter hat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that dragon hat..very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is an awesome hat!! and the guitar is pretty cool tooo! Good Choices.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a very neat hat! And your model is adorable!

    ReplyDelete