Sunday, February 06, 2011

Sunday Stills: Emotions

This week's challenge for Sunday Stills was Emotions -- as in evoking one in the person who views the picture.

First, I went for a sappy one...Logan and Blake are a year apart and they love playing together. Or, should I say getting in trouble together? We now have a set of rules when they take off upstairs at either of their houses, based on past "incidents". And if we can't hear them, we know there's trouble.

Kissing cousins

And, then I pulled one from the archive as I think this photo will definitely elicit a powerful emotion. My dad had surgery one year ago in January to fix problems with his elbow. And, then he decided last week to bang it all to hell loading cattle at his brother's farm. Based on what he went through before, you'd think he's be a little more careful. :) (My dad's reaction when he saw this photo last year? "I didn't think it was THAT bad!")


January 17, 2010

8 comments:

  1. Love n pain! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kids! Ahhhhh stitches! Eeek! Great shots. These I think are the best I've seen so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Total complete opposites!

    Great job!

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh, that is so sweet. the 2nd one - oh, that looks like that hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:10 PM

    Lordy, that last shot made my skin crawl!! Sweet babies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the comments folks! Very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The second one is a big OUCH!

    The first shot is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, ouch. Nice shot with the kids too.

    ReplyDelete