I took the kids to the park last week and thought this one said Canada Day.

I saw this front yard, Canada Day decoration on Victoria Street and couldn't resist a shot of it.

And, finally, on July 1st we hit the beach near my parents' house for a Canada Day sandcastle contest. The flags were lining the road to the dock.

Lovely shots. Happy Canada Day!
ReplyDeleteLove these. The lighting is so beautiful in the last one. The middle truck one has such history : ) The smoke capture from the bonfire in the first is pretty cool too.
ReplyDeleteEspecially like the first one!
ReplyDeleteVery nice...I really like the last shot. Well done!
ReplyDeleteYou guys really take your hockey seriously north of the border -- are the Toronto Maple Leafs that good? LOL
ReplyDeleteThese are awesome shots - I love the lawn chairs, and the Canadian flag picture taken at ground level!
ReplyDelete