Thanks goodness for Sunday Stills! It gives me a much-needed kick in the butt each week to grab my camera and DO SOMETHING with it. After a year of taking pictures every day, I find it odd that I need more motivation now. But, of course, I'm working fuller time hours now, helping with the hubby's business handling their online marketing, helping more with our other business, real estate investments, taking up jogging and golf, helping coach soccer, raising two kids and generally trying to keep life running smoothly.
So, Sunday Stills keeps me honest. This week's challenge,
The Letter F, was an easy one for me. I have my very own F, Faith, that provides me excellent subject matter. We decided to take this one even more seriously.
On Thursday, Faith got her first set of braces (top only). Now her smile is even more sparkly! (And the F is from her Gramma.)
These are great! The braces rock too. : )
ReplyDeleteA beautiful young lady. Well done. :)
ReplyDeleteExcellent shots, I'm glad to hear Sunday Stills keeps you motivated to keep shooting..:-)
ReplyDeleteSweet! I love her little freckles! She's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteVery nice! Lovely gal!
ReplyDeleteJen