Sunday, January 01, 2012

Sunday Stills Happy New Year!

Yes, it's been awhile. A long while. Things have been a little chaotic here over the last few months as I settle into a new chapter of life. So, the photography has been a tad neglected lately. But, to start the New Year off right, I thought I'd answer the Sunday Stills challenge this week: post your favourite photo from 2011 and your photographic hopes from 2012.

Here's my flickr set for Best of 2011. But, if I had to pick one picture, it would be this one, for what is probably obvious reasons. I took this in Fort Myers airport waiting to board the plane. The light through the windows was incredible and the kids were happy to pose at the end of our Florida vacation.

Waiting at the airport

For my photographic hopes for 2012, perhaps a new camera body and making time to take more pictures of everyday moments.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:07 PM

    Beautiful children! Wonderful portrait shot. :)

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete