Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday Stills: Macros or Extreme Close-Ups

After a few weeks off, I'm back to Sunday Stills. This week's challenge was Macros or Extreme Close-ups. The first shot is on the dock of our friends' cottage, taken a few weeks ago. The ankle bracelet is one the girls' made at art camp, but what I really like is the cute toes! :)

Toes on the dock

And, these are George's jelly beans. We've been gradually working our way through a very large jar of them...I liked the shot with the reflection of the jelly beans on the jar.
Jelly beans in a jar

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:57 AM

    Very nice shots, great detail on the jelly beans and toes..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I really enjoyed the perspective of the jelly bean jar :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. The first makes me think of summer and the second has great colors! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome! I like the perspective on those cute toes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:48 PM

    I LOVE jelly beans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the nice comments.

    ReplyDelete