Saturday, April 08, 2006

Just a little ditty....

Faith and I were supposed to be in Hamilton last night and today at her cousin's house, but Aunt Kim got strep throat, we changed our plans. Faith was just a little disappointed, but bribery with McDonald's helped quite a bit.

Today was had a play date with one of her school friends. Emily has a tonne of Polly Pockets, which Faith is obsessed with (hint, hint...birthday is coming). They are tiny little dolls with teeny tiny clothes and teeny, teeny, teeny tiny shoes that are easily sucked up in the vacuum cleaner. Perfect for kids! :)

When we got home, Faith was sitting at her craft table when I hear her singing:

Does your penis hang low?
Does it wobble to and fro?
Can you tie it in a knot?
Can you tie it in a bow?
Does your penis hang low?

Yikes! So I ask where she learned this. Her response, "Janice."

Now, Janice is about 50 years old and is one of her daycare teachers, so I was highly skeptical at her answer. I probed further, and her response was, "I was just experimenting with the words."

Great. A creative kids. Just don't do it at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment