Today I saw my future and it was exhausting.
My sitter asked if I could pick up her son and son's friend from school today. So, I took the stroller over to the school, and then Faith, the two boys and I walked to our sitter's to pick up Blake/drop off the boys.
I've always realized that boys are different from girls, but walking two of them home brings this all home. Every puddle, stick, and pine cone on the walk / run between the school and our destination were fair game. If there was mud, they found it; if there was a stick they picked it up; if there was a pine cone, they threw it. On the other hand, they found the cool shortcuts and the special path behind a row of fir trees. What an adventure!
When I told Faith that her brother was going to grow up to be just like this, all she could say was, "Oh brother."
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment