The other day I had the kids upstairs playing around. Blake toddled off into his room for a minute and Faith and I went into hers. When he toddled back over to his sister's room, he was, as usual, chewing on something. So, I stuck my finger in his mouth to fish out the offending object before a choking incident occurred. What I pulled out, however, looked like cooked hamburger. I couldn't figure out had he had gotten hamburger bits in his room. We hadn't had meatloaf for a while, and it definitely wasn't upstairs.
Then, I smelled it.
Think about it...
Ewwwwwwwwwww.
Yes, it was poop.
No, he didn't seem grossed out in the least. Faith and I, on the other hand, were more than slightly repulsed.
Apparently, Blake had a diaper incident that morning the involved him trailing brown bits from a half-undone diaper around the upstairs. George *thought* he had it all picked up. But, obviously not.
Again....ewwwwwwww.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment