Warning: If you're not into photography, just skip the next paragraph and enjoy the picture of my lilies.
I finally got a new (better) lens for my camera, and my new lilies were a good choice to do some test shots. It's a Tamron f2.8 28-75mm for my Canon body. I was going for the lower aperture across the whole focal range, without having to go bankrupt buying a Canon lens. So far, the Tamron has been an excellent investment. I even splurged and bought a higher end UV filter and polarizer for the lens. I plan on having the lens for a looooong time, so I figure it's an investment. The lens goes full frame, so whenever I get around to upgrading my camera body, the lens will go along with me. And, if anyone is interested, BJ Photo is where I bought everything. They are super helpful and, frankly, have the best prices around.
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment