Saturday, November 28, 2009

Living with a wild animal

Blake likes to roar. Not just little wimpy roars, but huge, loud, menacing, scare small children ROAARRRS. He does this to the cashier at the grocery checkout, to strangers in the street, and to kids on the playground. He even came into our room at 7:00 am when we were staying at my mom's place and "snuck up" to the side of the bed to give us a morning roar. Luckily it was a quiet one.

So, I'm usually the one pushing him along in the grocery cart or holding his hand with this half-embarrassed smile on my face explaining that "he's a dragon today" or "he's a monster today". Once in awhile, he's also a lion.

Here's a video example of his roaring, this time as what I can only assume is a massively large dinosaur. Sorry that it's flipped the wrong direction...I took it on my cameraphone when I just starting messing around with the video, so I hadn't figured out the optimimum direction yet. But, it more than gets the point across.

No comments:

Post a Comment