Faith brought home an interesting worksheet yesterday that reminded me of those "25 questions about...." emails that pass around the web and Facebook. I thought I'd share it because it was funny and touching. The first part each sentence was on the sheet, and her answers were pencilled in at the end (with spelling mistakes kept in).
Today I feel ... happy.
Something special about me is ... I'm different than everybody.
What bugs me most about school is... don't have enof time to play.
I'd rather...ride a camel...than...a bull.
I like teachers that ... are fun.
My favorite place to be is ... a farm.
Something that bothers me is... don't have enof time to play with Lara.
At our house we ... do crafts.
When I'm alone I like to... braid.
The most important person in the world is ... me. (!)
I wish I could ... ride a horse every day.
Sometimes I like to ... make bracelets.
I think school should be a place where... you have lots of fun.
I feel nervous when ... it's the first day of school.
Better than anything, I like ... spending time with my family.
I really get angry when...someone hurts me.
I feel proud when...I do something new.
I wish people wouldn't...litter.
This year I hope...I learn how to hand write.
One thing I'd like to know about the teacher is...what they do in the summer.
One thing I'd like the teacher to know about me is...I love horses and art.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment