Monday, January 25, 2010

An update...turned out better than I thought

Just an update on my brush with Blake's head on Friday. Despite my worst fears, and throbbing face/nose on Friday night as I was laying in bed trying to sleep, I did not turn into a raccoon overnight, or swell up like a balloon. Just sore on Saturday (the kind where you're constantly wary of anyone getting too close to your injury). By today, I can still feel it, but nothing bad at all.

Blake spent the weekend telling people I "hurt his head", and that he "went to the bathroom" (to hide). I don't think he's too traumatized though. He was trying to jump off the coffee table onto the couch yesterday afternoon. He sometimes rationalizes this behaviour by telling me "I'm not jumping mommy, I'm flying." At least he's cute when he's driving me crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment