Monday, August 16, 2010

Sunday Stills: Smoke and Fire

I wish we'd had this Sunday Stills challenge, Smoke and Fire, a few weeks ago, when we were at a cottage with lots of smokey fire for hotdogs and marshmallows. So, I had to make do with some candle shots. (And with posting on Monday as we were at a horse show yesterday and were whipped when we got home.)

August 11, 2010

Candle in glass 1

Candle in glass 2

1 comment:

  1. I think your dad and I were double as whipped. He insisted I was younger and couldn't be more tired even though I made 6583474890 trips from the show ring to the trailer to do tack changes etc for Faith and myself.
    I love the candle shots, especially the first one. I had a lot of fun with mine and I think lost some eyebrow and eyelashes in the process.

    ReplyDelete