Sunday, October 03, 2010

Catching up on some birthday wishes

September was a bit of a crazy month, so I'm a little bit behind on the blog postings.

We had a couple of family birthdays in September. First, we attended a kid-tastic birthday party for my nephew, who turned 5 this year. The party was at one of those indoor play gyms where the kids can run around like crazy for 2 hours. Somehow we fit in snacks and cupcakes. The birthday boy actually doesn't like cake, so he ate cucumbers instead. (If you're a parent, this means you get to have a certain smug smile on your face when you say, "He hates cake, but he loves vegetables!")

Five year old

The next birthday was my brother, Duncan. He's a year younger than I am, so I won't be revealing his age. But, as you can see from the picture, you can tell that Faith comes by the red hair naturally. (And, you'd be surprised how often I can say, "Faith gets her red hair from my brother" without getting some really odd looks.)

September 19, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment