Saturday, November 06, 2010

Sunday Stills: Meal time

The challenge this week was "Meal time". The idea was to take a picture that involved at least three different foods. For some reason I wasn't on the ball this week and forgot about the challenge until Friday.

But, again, the cameraphone came to the rescue when the kids and I hit Boston Pizza for lunch with Karen, Cordelia, and William on Saturday. My quesadilla, salsa, and salad qualifies for three different foods (and more if you count all the ingredients. :) And, yummy too.

Quesadilla

7 comments:

  1. Looks pretty good for a camera phone. Yummy!

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:30 AM

    Great shot! Love quesdillas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be right over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks delicious. These camera phones are getting really good with taking pics. I use mine in a pinch now and then too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm, quesadillas are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your cell phone pic is awesome! I would never have known that was from a phone! I love Mexican and usually get the fajitas.

    ReplyDelete