Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sunday Stills: Teacups

The Sunday Stills challenge this week, Teacups, was an easy one for me. I've got a little collection of teacups in my front hall that are "for looking at", but my favourite teacups are the ones I actually drink out of of. I've shown one of them in the blog before, but in this case, I decided to showcase half the set - they are red, black, and green, two of each. And, I swear they make tea taste better. Plus, they are dishwasher safe! Perfection!


Teacup series

For more teacups, check out the Teacups series on my flickr stream.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:29 AM

    Very interesting design, and very colorful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are super neat! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you displayed these for the photo. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done..very interesting shot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! and great idea for the shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting composition. Good job!

    ReplyDelete