Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday Stills: Profile Pic

This week, the Sunday Stills challenge was a little different. First off, I didn't have to take the picture! And it was to be a profile pic. But, it did have to be with my own camera. So, I asked my photo friend, the very talented Colin, to help out. We actually did this at work in one of our meeting rooms with lots of natural light. Thanks Colin! It was very weird to be in front of the camera instead of behind it, but it was fun.

Portrait by Colin

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful! The natural light gives a soft glow. Nice!

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:41 AM

    its a very professional & lovely photo of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture, Robin (and Colin)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the coloring behind you, also! so pretty.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:14 AM

    Very nice! Very professional looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that pic of you. Great composition!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very lovely photo of you. The lighting was perfect!

    ReplyDelete