I'm back after a little break. Between weekend activities, and a virus that meant a complete rewrite of my harddrive, I've been a little lacking in my photo taking lately. This week's Sunday Stills,
Canine Companions, is one I'll have to complete with some archive photos of our friends' dog, Finnegan (a sheltie). Finnegan is over a year old now, but here are some photos from his first months in his new home.
From last January, after Finnegan arrived -- nothing cuter than a puppy:
Cuddling with new friends:
Cheering for Canada during the 2010 Winter Olympics:
Playing with the kids on a warm April day:
Aww. What an adorable puppy! Rough Collie right? He's so cute.
ReplyDeleteIs Finnegan a Sheltie? He's a cutie. :)
ReplyDeleteOh no a puppy....everytime I see a pup I want it,must be some kind of Canine maternal instinct thing.....I think everyone probably feels that way. That Finnegan is a real winner.Looks like the kids think so too.
ReplyDeleteThanks all - Finnegan is a sheltie.
ReplyDeleteWow! Go Canada! I really like the second one with the ids - love the curious look on Finn's face -- "can I give you a sheltie kiss?"
ReplyDeleteWell I'm a Sheltie lover. I like the first photo -- checking out the new digs.
ReplyDeleteWow, he looks big for a Sheltie. Then again I didn't take into account that it's kids who are holding him lol! Well he's an adorable Sheltie. :)
ReplyDeletehow adorable! what a litle cutie
ReplyDeleteFinnegan is just cute!! The photos really show his lovable personality. Nice!
ReplyDeleteI love all of your photos - the blue eyes are gorgeous! I also like the black and whites!
ReplyDelete