Notes and news about our family, for our family.
Great idea! Beautiful, crystal clear eyes.
Beautiful! What a cutie. :)
Beautiful blue eyes!
Great blue pictures. It's really hard sometimes to capture blue eyes without red eye and you did that well.
Perfect! I thought about doing something similar but the blue eyes in my family live to far away.
Yes, perfect...love the lighting you have, it really brings out the blue eyes.
Beautiful blue eyes..wonderful shots!! :)
Awww those are the BEST blue!!!! Great idea and such lovely eyes!
WOW! Great shots! Wish my little blue eyes were closer and I could have taken his picture!Beautiful photos!Jen
Beautiful eyes, and photos.
Subscribe in a reader
Great idea! Beautiful, crystal clear eyes.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! What a cutie. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful blue eyes!
ReplyDeleteGreat blue pictures. It's really hard sometimes to capture blue eyes without red eye and you did that well.
ReplyDeletePerfect! I thought about doing something similar but the blue eyes in my family live to far away.
ReplyDeleteYes, perfect...love the lighting you have, it really brings out the blue eyes.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful blue eyes..wonderful shots!! :)
ReplyDeleteAwww those are the BEST blue!!!! Great idea and such lovely eyes!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Great shots! Wish my little blue eyes were closer and I could have taken his picture!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos!
Jen
Beautiful eyes, and photos.
ReplyDelete