Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sunday Stills: Wildflowers and flowers

It's been awhile for Sunday Stills - April is just a busy month for us, what with tax season and all. The challenge this week was wildflowers and flowers. Considering I woke up on Friday morning to snow on the ground, we haven't exactly had blooming weather around here this April.

But, when we were shopping for groceries, Faith picked out some lovely pink tulips for Easter weekend. So, I'm cheating a bit and posting a shot of those instead, with a little bit of a softening effect for some added "romance". :)


Tulips for spring

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:42 PM

    This is an absolutely lovely shot. Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A flower is a flower so it's not cheating! At least you didn't use archive pictures like I did lol. We're having such bad storms all week I couldn't get out to get pictures. I think your picture is lovely. I like the effects you did to it. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a wisp of color. Reminds me of cotton candy. Nicely creative.

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your "solution" is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:33 AM

    Stunning!!

    ReplyDelete