Faith went to her first "on her own" swimming lessons today at the pool behind our house. I wasn't sure how this experience would go as our previous tries at swimming lessons quickly degenerated into tears.
This time, however, was amazing!
Faith had no trouble getting into the water. She put her face in the water! She slid down the slide! She swam all the way across the pool in her life jacket and then jumped into the water!!!! She did awesome.
Blake and I watched from the sidelines how well she did. I kept giving her the thumbs up.
She is also the tallest kid in her class by a good foot, so it's kind of cute watching the four kids in the class standing together. There's even a girl from her SK class with her. So, all in all, the experience exceeded all my expectations, and I think Faith's as well.
Yippee!!
Friday, April 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment