My sister-in-law, Kim, is a talented knitter and maker of extremely cute kids' hats. They were over on the weekend, and I caught my niece in the snow, in her snazzy flower hat knitted by her mom.

I didn't get a recent shot of Blake in his dragon hat, but here's one I took last year, again courtesy of his Aunt Kim.

All this knitting seemed to inspire Faith. Another aunt, Melissa, is also a knitter. So, she gave Faith a knitting thing-a-majiggy for Christmas. It's a set of round looms(?) that you can easily knit hats and other items on. (And, you can tell I'm so not a knitter.) She made her first hat in about three hours...a gift for her friend. Very cool! She has, however, learned, not to leave her yarn out when her brother and cousin are playing....things get a little unravelled!

Very pretty knitted hats. My mother used to make knitted goodies for my kiddos. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures as always :)
ReplyDeleteNice shots!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos and fun hats! I am digging that dragon hat. Very cool!
ReplyDelete~Lisa
These hats lovingly knitted by family will be treasured. Love the creative touches.
ReplyDelete