Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I'm not that messy mom


I'm not that messy mom
Originally uploaded by Robin's Nest3
Blake loves to eat although he's getting messier and messier. How messy he gets is inversely proportional to how hungry he is. When he's power eating, no problem. Once he's satiated, then all manner of mess is created.

I took this picture after his meal of cereal, plums (made in my new mini food chopper!) and some sort of weird vegetable/fruit concoction that I got from the store. He has this wonderful ability to blow the food out of this mouth in such a way that it covers himself, the high chair and my glasses. It took a few days to work up to this coverage area, but now he's pretty good about it. The worst part is that Faith gets him going when she laughs at him and he thinks that this food spitting is a pretty good game. Hence, the mess.

As the piece de resistance, he then rubs his messy hands all over his face and suddenly he has the look of some modern art piece. He takes a lot of baths now. And me....I do a lot of laundry.

No comments: