
Here's another one, this time she's in my rubber boots:

I didn't realize these boots were quite so shiny. I wear them out to the farm for Faith's horseback riding, or walking across the field of rainy days to pick up the kids. They are well used:

And, the whole look together...who knew her legs were this long?

And, to change it up a bit, my Mom and I got these crocs for Blake on the May long weekend. I figured they were black and he could wear them to church if need be. Obviously they have been well loved so I don't think they'll make it to church.

And, finally, not strictly a picture of black and white, but I like how the light brings out the tiny dimples in the wrought iron:

Very clever! Cute outfit, too. And who knew that crocs were appropriate footwear in church. THey show up everwhere now-a-days lol!
ReplyDeleteThe last pic is cool, too~
~Lisa
Well done! I am lovin' those boots! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat series, high cheers to the cute model and my fav the wrought iron with amazing lightings and the focus. its truely wonderful
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous, love this kind of shots. Congrats!
ReplyDeletei loved them all! wow :)
ReplyDeleteI love those tights! I want a pair ;)
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I love those tights!
ReplyDeleteExcellent shots! Love the mix of patterns in black and white.
ReplyDeleteLove it! Very creative shots!
ReplyDeleteFun! I love the mix of patterns on the clothes.
ReplyDeleteVery good. I like how busy it is. Nice to have a helpful model too.
ReplyDeletewow! what fun shots!
ReplyDelete