Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sunday Stills: Eyes

This week, they eyes have it. Sunday Stills was "Eyes", so here's an attempt at the theme.

Although not strictly an eye, I love Blake's eyelashes because they're so darn long:

Eyelashes

I'm never sure how to describe Blake's eye color. It started out blue and has gradually been overlaid with brown, which results in an distinct hazel combination:

Hazel eyes

Faith's eyes are definitely blue, but in this case I liked how the catchlights looked in black and white:

aPlaying with light and eyes


At the stable I tried to get some horse eyes - low light, at 1800 ISO, and very low f-stop. It didn't work out perfectly, but I got a couple of decent shots:

Horse eyes

Another one at the stable:

Eyes and ears

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:30 AM

    Nice shots, 1st pic is one of the class ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is good stuff. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the horse's eyes...they're so colorful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots! Blake's eyes are definitely an unusual and attractive color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job, like the first one, nice angle on that shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think these are wonderful...photos that make you stare at to try and see it all. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. For this week's challenge, I think the third shot takes it all for sure. Well composed :)

    ReplyDelete