Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday Stills: Go Low, Looking High

The one advantage of doing Sunday Stills is that it forces me to post at least one blog entry a week. Plus, it's giving me some new ideas for my 365days project. I've been doing it for 265 days now, so the inspiration is getting a little harder. This week's theme was "go low, looking high".

The first one is of my new, outdoor curtains. Karen and I made them a couple of weeks ago, and my father-in-law helped me hang them last weekend when George was in Chicago. They look fantastic, if I do say so myself.

June 15, 2010

I took the next two with my cheapy cameraphone, but was pretty happy with the results. The first one is the barn at the stable where Faith does her riding lesson. I love old barns!

June 16, 2010

This one is from the base of the old, unused silo. Blew out the sky, but the silo itself has some interesting textures.

Looking up from the bottom


8 comments:

  1. These are very nice. Well done! Love all the textures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:21 AM

    Great shots. Outdoor curtains? Now that's something new. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, the textures are amazing. And I love the curtain shot too! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outdoor curtains?

    Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures, like the curtains and the sky, nice touch. Your camera phone does a decent job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:05 PM

    Nice shots - I must say if you hadn't explained what the first one was I would have had a hard time figuring it out. Neat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the barn shot. Something intriguing about weathered wood.

    ReplyDelete