In a moment of weakness, I committed to a year-long project with some of my photo buddies to take at least one picture a day for 365 days. Kind of a year in the life. Luckily, this project started while I was on my England/Ireland trip, so I had something of an advantage to begin with. I'm still deciding whether I'll start in on October 1st, or backdate to Sept 25 so I can cheat and get more of my vacation pics into the grouping, but for now, I've picked October 1st as the start date.
This is an example of one of the pictures from England from October 3rd. I'll try to be good about blogging most of the pictures too, but I can't make any guarantees, so you can visit the 365 days photoset on flickr to see all of them, or look to the right-hand column of the blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment