Friday, September 09, 2005

I've started a blog...

I guess this means that I've actually entered the 21st century. I officially have a blog. Why?

Well, this seems like a much easier way to share pictures with our families, and those little tidbits about what's going on in our lives.

For instance, F. is almost ready for JK now. She has her first day next Tuesday with a few members of her class. Then, Friday, she starts "for real". We already met her teacher this week, and she is fantastic! F. loved the toys in the classroom, especially the my little ponies, and the super-sized blocks. Mrs. S. also has birds in her classroom, which is quite fascinating.

F. is also starting a new daycare this week. Today is her first time there on her own. We've gone for the last few days to visit, but today was the big day. Uggh. She was very unhappy when I left, but I'm hoping it stopped quickly. I'll find out soon as I'm heading back to pick her up.

I haven't decided yet if this is harder on her or on me...I've been having the nightmares about school/daycare. She's been sleeping like a baby. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment