Saturday, September 17, 2005

School daze...

F had her first day of the whole class (20 kids) on Friday morning and it went very well. Mostly we heard about her eating all of her snack (carrots, cheese, melon). :)

The bus ride to daycare was great...lots of kids from her class go to her daycare. And I was very happy to hear that "I wasn't allowed to sit at the back of the bus. You have to be older to sit back there."

When I picked her up, she was sitting with all the kids watching Bob the Builder (the classroom was being painted and it was raining, so it was a crafts and video day). I sat next to her for a few minutes and she whispered in my ear, "I'm sitting next to my best friend." It was very cute! Her teachers say she is doing really well, making friends and participating in all the activities. She even ate pizza for lunch! With sauce!

So, we're all pretty happy with how things are going. All that worrying for nothing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment